Follow this guide to learn how to withdraw YNG from Stepdrop and deposit it on Young Platform correctly.
What is Young (YNG)?
YNG is the cryptocurrency of the Young ecosystem, an ERC-20 utility token, i.e. based on the Ethereum blockchain.
- YNG is not yet on the cryptocurrency market, which means:
- Its value is kept stable at €0.24
- It cannot be traded directly with other cryptocurrencies, but only with Euros
What to do before depositing YNG
- Create a Young Platform account and Verify your identity with the KYC procedure.
- Deposit €20
Make your first deposit of at least €20 by bank transfer, or deposit the equivalent of €20 in crypto on Young Platform
- Trade €20
Make your first purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies for the equivalent of at least €20 (with the euros or cryptos you have deposited on Young Platform)
Selling YNG will not be considered a valid transaction for the purpose of unlocking the transfer.
- The steps described above are only required for the first transfer of YNG.
- Connect your Stepdrop account to your Young Platform account
- After steps 2 and 3, wait until after 00:00 to proceed to the following steps
How to deposit YNG from Stepdrop
1. Open the Young Platform app
2. Log in
3. Tap on the ⇆ button
4. Select Deposit
5. Scroll down and select YNG
6. Generate a YNG Wallet address
7. Copy the address and save it
- Log in to Young Platform
- Copy your YNG wallet address from this page
- Keep Young Platform open, then from Stepdrop:
- Log in to Stepdrop
- Go to the Wallet section from the toolbar and tap on Utilise
- Select Young Platform
- Paste or scan the YNG wallet address found on this page.
- Enter the amount of YNG you need to transfer and confirm.
- The transaction preview will appear
- To send it, swipe up
- Once you have withdrawn your YNG from Stepdrop, please wait until 11 pm UTC+0 the next Friday to receive it on Young Platform.
The minimum amount of YNG you can transfer in one transaction is 45 YNG.
The maximum amount of YNG you can transfer every 30 days is 125 YNG.