If you already have a Step account, we recommend using the same email address to sign up with Young Platform, but it's not compulsory. You can still transfer your YNG tokens from Step to Young Platform even if you sign up with different email addresses.
Please note - you can only have one Young Platform account.
To create a Young Platform account:
- Select Sign up
- Enter your full name exactly as it is written on the ID you will use to verify your identity
- Enter your phone number
- Select Receive SMS to verify your phone number
- Enter the code received by SMS
- Enter your email and a secure password and confirm the password
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click the link in the confirmation email. If you don't find the confirmation email, check your spam and other folders. If the link has expired, go back to the login page and select 'Forgotten password' to create a new password and log in.
Please note that for your security, all withdrawals from your account will be disabled for 48 hours after a change of email, phone number or password or secure authentication method (via Authenticator or SMS/email security codes).
We recommend making your account more secure by enabling a 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) with an Authenticator app, PIN or Touch ID login (Android app) or Face ID (iOS app).
To start using your account, you must now verify your identity.