Verifying your identity is a compulsory procedure required by law. It enables deposits, purchases, sales, and withdrawals on your account.
The Level 1 Identity Verification allows you to:
- Deposit up to €4,000 with a single transfer
- Deposit or withdraw up to €25,000 per year
To complete the procedure, you need to upload photos of the front and back of a valid ID and take a selfie.
The accepted ID documents are: ID card, passport, or driving licence. Documents must be valid (i.e. not expired) and in good conditions, so that all the details are legible.
In-app, select the relevant banner on the homepage
From the web platform, select User Menu > Account > Account Level > Level 1 > Verify
- Enter your full name exactly as written on your ID
- Select the purposes for which you intend to use Young Platform
- Take two photos of the front and back of your ID, or upload them from your phone's gallery. Switch to phone mode to take the photos. Make sure everything is clearly visible. The photos must be in colour.
- Take a selfie, making sure your face fits within the oval section. The selfie must clearly show your features and be easy to match to your ID photo
If the procedure is successful, you will be notified immediately by email. You can log in to your account and start using it straight away.
If the procedure is unsuccessful, the verification will have to be completed manually, which may take between 2 to 5 working days.