Creating a Gift Card
The Gift Card feature allows you to send credit in Euro to anyone you wish. The Gift Card can be immediately spent on Young Platform and Young Platform Pro by the recipient to purchase cryptocurrency.
- Log in to Young Platform
In the user menu on the top right, select Gift Card
Fill in the Gift Card form indicating the amount in euros you want to give as a gift. The minimum amount required is €20, the maximum is €250 per Gift Card.
You can create as many Gift Cards as your Verification Level allows. If your account is verified at level 1 you can deposit EUR, withdraw EUR and create Gift Cards for a total amount of max. 15.000€ a year.
Choose the delivery method. Delivery can be by automatic email or by communicating the code as you wish.
If you choose the email you will be able to enter a message to attach.
If instead, you choose the code, you will receive at the end of the procedure the code to be communicated to your friend in any way you wish.
Confirm the form and select the payment method for the Gift Card:
- you can deduct the amount from your available Euro balance on Young Platform
- pay with a supported debit or credit card (the card must first be added as a payment method within the account).
Confirm the payment method
A summary of the Gift Card purchase will be displayed.
Check and confirm the transaction
You will receive a report with the redeemable code of the gift card, also available later from the transaction log.
Redeeming a Gift Card
If you have received a Gift Card from a friend or acquaintance, you can redeem it and use it on Young Platform. Here's how:
- Create a Young Platform account
- Complete the Identity Verification
- Click on Deposit or go to this page: https://exchange.youngplatform.com/en/wallet/deposit
- Select "Gift Card" (highlighted at the bottom of the list)
- Enter the Gift Card code provided by your friend and/or received by email.
- You will receive confirmation of the redemption and immediate credit of the value of the gift card, which can be spent instantly.