A stop order allows you to activate the purchase or sale only when the desired cryptocurrency reaches a certain price.
If you have never used a stop order, we strongly recommend that you read the relevant article in our Academy.
- Select the cryptocurrency pair in question by choosing the Market on the top left
- In the box on the right, select the purchase or sale and choose Stop Order.
- Leave Stop Market selected or select Stop Limit if you also wish to enter a Limit price.
- Enter the amount to buy or sell according to the minimum amount.
- Enter the Stop price at which you want to buy or sell.
- Confirm by clicking the buy or sell button.
- You will find the order waiting in the "My orders" section, where it can be cancelled if necessary.
- When the exchanged currency reaches the price entered, the order will be triggered and filled.
This implies that if it never reaches the price entered, it will never be completed.