To start using Young Pro, create your personal account.
Each user can have only one account. The account is valid both for Young Platform and Young Pro.
- From the Young Pro Homepage, click on “Register” on the top right
- Enter your first and last name
- Select your country of residence and check the terms&conditions box.
- Enter your email address and verify it
If you didn't receive the verification email, check your spam, or if you have Gmail check Promotions and Social, if the link has expired, go back to the login page and click "forgot password".
- Log in to Young Pro with your newly created credentials.
You will receive an email with a code to enter on the website.
Once you have logged in for the first time, you will be able to change the two-factor authentication method (2FA) and use Google Authenticator, which is the recommended method especially for those who have encountered problems with email reception.
Here is how to set up Google Authenticator.
- Click on your profile pic on the top right,
- select "Settings", go to the "Security" section and select "Google Authenticator".
- A window with a QR code will appear.
- Download the Google Authenticator app, scan the QR and enter the code provided by the app (the code expires after a short while).
To start operating on Young Pro, verify your identity.