If you receive the OTP email to log in to Young Platform, but you don't view it correctly, it's probably an error caused by your mail client (mobile application, software, web interface) or your mail provider (e.g.: Yahoo, Libero, iCloud).
How to fix it:
- Make sure you opened the last email received by checking the time of receipt. Email providers such as Gmail, in fact, often hide identical emails in the quoted text of the old email. Click on the 3 dots at the end of the OTP email to see the most recent one.
- Try accessing your inbox from another client. That is, if you opened it from your computer, try from a mobile email application and vice versa.
- If you just registered, stop the registration and start again with another email address (Gmail and outlook are the most compatible).
- I did not receive the OTP email for 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- I lost the Google Authenticator 2FA code to login
- I'm having trouble logging in