Failure to receive the email to log in is often due to the domain of the email address.
How to fix it:
- Check the spam folder in your inbox, if the email appears in spam, set email@example.com as non-spam.
- Check the trash of your inbox, if it's there, change the settings.
- Check Promotions and Social if you have Gmail.
- Check your inbox settings for spam.
- Check that you have not set up Google Authenticator authentication by searching for the app on your phone.
If these checks are unsuccessful, contact the provider of your domain and ask why no mail is delivered from firstname.lastname@example.org.