Connect your Stepdrop account to your Young Platform account
- Log in to your Young Platform account
- From the profile pic on the top right, click on Account.
- Select the subsection Stepdrop
- Click on Connect
- Log in with your Stepdrop credentials and we will automatically connect your account.
If you log in to Stepdrop with Google, tap "Login Google" and select the correct email.
If the button does not work, please check that you have not blocked third-party cookies from your browser settings. From Chrome->Privacy and Security->Site Settings->Cookie and Site Data->Uncheck "Block Third-Party Cookies".
- As soon as you log in, we will automatically connect your account.
- You'll receive a confirmation email.
- How can I transfer my Young from Stepdrop to Young Platform?
- Can I use credit, debit cards or Paypal on Young Platform?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal limits for fiat currencies?
- Is there a minimum amount of fiat that can be invested in cryptocurrencies?
- How long does it take to transfer funds to and from my bank account?
- I don't understand if the transaction was successful.