To buy a cryptocurrency with another or with fiat money:
- Proceed from the Home section, in the Exchange box on the right
- In the "Exchange" box, select "Buy".
- Select the currencies you want to exchange.
- The amount is in the currency you'll be paying with.
- Make sure that the minimum exchangeable amount for each currency is respected, by comparing the table at the bottom of this page.
- Once you have made your choice, click "Purchase preview".
- From the window that opens you can check again the amounts and fees required for the transaction.
- If everything is correct, confirm by clicking on "Buy"
You can view the transaction you have just made recorded in your Wallet by selecting the cryptocurrency you have just bought.
- How is YNG useful?
- What cryptocurrencies are available on Young Platform?
- Is there a minimum amount of fiat that can be invested in cryptocurrencies?
- How long does it take to transfer funds to and from my bank account?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal limits for fiat currencies?
- What are the transaction fees based on?
- How much is the Young worth and why use it to buy?
- Can I use credit, debit cards or Paypal on Young Platform?
- What are the limits of deposit, withdrawal and conversion of cryptocurrency?
- I don't understand if the transaction was successful.
- Where can I find my orders and transactions?