Please note: the account you are transferring to and from must be in your name. Deposits from third parties are not allowed.
We recommend that you keep your Young Platform account open while doing the transaction. This will speed up the process.
Here's how to withdraw money from your bank account and deposit it on Young Platform.
- Click on the Wallet section
- Click on the "Deposit" button
- Select Euro
- Select the International account option
NB: If you have an Italian bank account and speak Italian, please read the Italian version for the correct procedure.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- A window will appear with the bank transfer details.
- If you want to delete the deposit request (provided that the transfer has not yet been made) you can do so by closing the procedure window, clicking on the pending deposit that has been created in the transaction list and clicking on the cancel deposit button.
- If you wish to proceed with the deposit, leave the window open.
- Log in to your home banking account from the customer area of your bank website or app.
- Find the bank transfer feature
- Enter the bank details and the reason code provided by Young Platform.
- Confirm sending.
- The Deposit will take 3 to 5 working days.
- Can I use credit, debit cards or Paypal on Young Platform?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal limits for fiat currencies?
- Is there a minimum amount of fiat that can be invested in cryptocurrencies?
- How long does it take to transfer funds to and from my bank account?
- I don't understand if the transaction was successful.