To withdraw cryptocurrencies that you already own from another wallet or exchange and transfer them onto your Young Platform wallet (to buy other currencies, convert them into euros or sell them):
- Click on the Wallet section,
- select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click on "Deposit", or vice-versa.
- A window will open with the address of that cryptocurrency and your memo code if any. If you use a mobile wallet, you can also use the QR code.
This data is needed to make the transaction from your external wallet to Young Platform.
- Then you'll have to go to your other wallet's website or app and withdraw.
Once the transfer has been made you can see it in your Young Platform Wallet by selecting the cryptocurrency you have just withdrawn, the timing of reception of the transfer varies depending on each cryptocurrency.
NB: If after one hour you don't see your cryptocurrency, there is a possibility that our anti-money laundering (AML) system has blocked the transfer, considering the source wallet to be high risk, you will then need to contact Support with a ticket and we'll manually enable it.
- What are the limits of deposit, withdrawal and conversion of cryptocurrency?
- I don't understand if the transaction was successful.
- Where can I find my orders and transactions?
- The cryptocurrencies I sent did not arrive.
- How to sell cryptocurrencies on Young Platform
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Young Platform wallet