Before you begin, prepare a national, government-issued Identity Document
To start using your Young Platform account, you must perform identity verification to prevent fraud and theft to your account.
- Log in to your Young Platform account
- Go to your profile picture on the top right
- Click on "Account"
- Click on "Account Levels".
- Click on the "Verify" button next to Level 1.
- Fill in the forms with your data, as registered in your identity document
- Choose one of the 3 valid documents
- Driving License
- Upload the pictures of the front and back sides of the document from your computer,
- or switch to your mobile to take a picture and upload it.
- You will be guided through the step-by-step procedure,
- after uploading the photos of the document you will also be asked for a selfie.
- Once all 3 pictures have been uploaded, confirm.
- If the system recognises the documents, the check will be completed automatically within 5 minutes. Otherwise, you will receive the confirmation or the motivated refusal directly from the Team within 24/48h.
You are not required to complete all account levels, you only need to do so to increase your limits for withdrawing and depositing fiat currency (euro, pound sterling, dollar).