What to do before depositing your YNG on Young Platform.
- Create an account on Young Platform
- Verify your identity with the KYC procedure
- Make your first deposit by bank transfer of at least 20€ or deposit the equivalent of 20€ in crypto.
- Make your first cryptocurrency purchase for the equivalent of at least 20€ (with EUR or crypto you already had).
NB: Selling YNG will not be considered a valid operation to unlock the transfer.
Those who have already done both operations must not repeat them in order to transfer their YNG.
- After operations 3 and 4, wait until after 00:00 to proceed to the following steps.
- Connect your Stepdrop account with your Young Platform account
How to deposit your YNG from Stepdrop to Young Platform
To find your YNG wallet address follow these steps:
- Log in to Young Platform
- Go to this page https://exchange.youngplatform.com/it/wallet/yng/deposit or Deposit > YNG
- Generate a new wallet address
- the wallet address will appear as a numbers+letters code or scannable QR code
Keep Young Platform open and get your mobile device
- Open Stepdrop
- Make sure you are in the right account
- Go to the Wallet section and tap on "send".
- Copy or scan the address of your YNG Wallet (that you previously found on Young Platform).
- Enter the amount of YNG you intend to transfer and press "Next".
- A summary of the requested transaction will appear.
- To confirm the transaction, swipe up.
- the minimum amount of YNG that can be transferred at a time is 45 YNG
- the maximum amount of transferable YNG is 125 YNG every 30 days.
The transfer will take up to 24h.
If after 24 hours it still doesn't show up on your Young Platform account, open a ticket