To transfer cryptocurrencies from your Young Platform Wallet to another Wallet
- Go to the Wallet, click on "Withdraw" and select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
- A window will open up with blanks to fill in.
- First, enter the address of the wallet to which you want to transfer the cryptocurrencies (this may be your second external wallet or a friend's or acquaintance's wallet).
- Some cryptocurrencies require that you also enter a memo code, which you can find by clicking on "Deposit", from the cryptocurrency's wallet.
- Now enter the amount you wish to withdraw in cryptocurrency or the euro equivalent.
- Click "Withdraw"
Once you have made the transfer you can see the transaction from your Young Platform Wallet by selecting the cryptocurrency that you have just sent, the reception times of the transfer vary depending on the cryptocurrency.